Thursday, December 11, 2008

PRAY in HIS NAME

If a prophets prophecy is not accurate and/or it does not happen
YHSHWH’S WORD/LAW SAYS that that prophet should be put to death.

Now,
If YHSHWH SAYS, “If you PRAY to ABBA, in MY NAME,
you will be given your request. "Should we believe HIM?
HIS WORDS are plain and simple. Request in MY NAME-it will be given.

I used to PRAY every request ending with the statement, “in JESUS’ NAME”.
Every once in a while my request was given. Too many times it was not.
Is GOD YHSHWH lying?

I told HIM, “I’m saying ‘in YOUR NAME.’”
I did not get a response.
“I’m ending PRAYER ‘in YOUR NAME.’”
Still, no response.

I read HIS WORD to HIM.

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do,
that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
JN 14:13-14

HE ASKED, “Who are you?”
I did not understand why HE ASKED this
But, I responded with, “RICOEL, YOUR SON.”

HE ASKED, again, “Who are you?”
I responded, in tears, “RICOEL.”

HE ASKED, again, “Who are you?”
I broke down and cried in shame and frustration
and HOLY SPIRIT SPOKE, through me, “YOUR BODY!!!”

I understood.

"All my fresh springs shall be in Thee."
HE IS in me.
I PRAY in HIS NAME.
I PRAY in HIS PERSONALITY.
I PRAY in HIS HOLY SPIRIT.
I PRAY in HIS BEING.
I PRAY in HIS BODY.
I PRAY in HIS BRIDE.
I PRAY as ONE in HIM.
I PRAY as ONE with HIM.
I PRAY as HE PRAYED; in HIS NAME.

HIS POWER COMES to HIMSELF
for HIMSELF from HIMSELF; for HIS GLORY.

PRAY in HIS NAME!!!


LOVE, RICOEL

No comments: