Thursday, April 24, 2008

HIS SALVATION Gets Us To JUDGEMENT

HIS GIFT of SALVATION GIVES us HIS LIFE in us.
That's why HE CAME; to PLACE HIS LIFE, HIS LAW/WAY of LIVING,
in us.
"I WILL PLACE MY LAW in them."


Now, HE IS PATIENT and WAITS; WILLING that ALL
should come to REPENTANCE. "COME to ME."

2PET 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness;
but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish,
but that all should come to repentance.

HE LOVED us even when we were sinners.

the GIFT of SALVATION gets us,
those that SUBMIT to HIS SALVATION - HIS WAY, to JUDGEMENT.
Without HIS GIFT of SALVATION, we would not even make JUDGEMENT.

At JUDGEMENT, we will BE JUDGED ACCORDING to HIS WORD
in HIS Book of LIFE, Genesis to Revelation..
"...and those whose names/lives were not in HIS Book of LIFE..."

I am come a light into the world,
that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
And if any man hear my words, and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to judge the world,
but to save the world.

He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my words,
hath one that judgeth him:
the word that I have spoken,
the same (HIS WORD)
shall judge him in the last day.

JN 12:46-48

HE CAME to SAVE us by PLACING HIS LIFE in us. Deny "self"
and HE WILL LIVE. We must not refuse HIS LIFE through us.
A LIFE that SUBMITS to HIS Book of LIFE, Genesis to Revelation.

That's why HE WROTE HIS Book of LIFE. So that we would KNOW
when it is HIM that is MOVING through us;
the ONLY ONE WHO CAN LIVE HIS WORD in HIS Book of LIFE!

LOVE, RICOEL

No comments: