Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I AM a WAITER

I got an e-mail asking,"How do I wait on GOD? Do I go somewhere?
Do I stop what I am doing?"

This is my understanding.

I AM a Waiter

My very first job, at 12 years of age, was as a waiter
in a Mexican restaurant. I used to take and follow
people's orders and fulfill them. As I walked around,
continuing with my regular waiter's duties, I listened
for the call of my customers to make another order.
I was a good waiter and was rewarded by my customers
for my efforts.

As a waiter I learned that even though I had completed
an order, I still had to listen as I continued being a waiter,
in case, there was another order. I always had to be listening
otherwise I would have failed at being a waiter. As a waiter
I had to submit to all orders and fulfill them. I was
a good waiter and my rewards showed it to be true.

Today, I WAIT on GOD
and I continue WAITING for HIS COMMAND,
as I continue SERVING HIS BODY.


GEN 49:18
I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD.

http://www.thebodyofmessiah.com/wait/

LOVE, RICOEL

No comments: